- Earplugs and earmolds for hunting: Designed to protect hunters from the damaging impacts of rounds fired.
- Earplugs and earmolds for music: Designed to optimize the musician’s experience by filtering out the damaging sounds, but allowing the music to reach the wearer.
- Earplugs and earmolds for swimming: Designed to stop water from entering the ears while swimming. Available in options that float, making them easy to keep track of.
- iCustom: Designed for use with any type of earbud or button-style earphones.
- DefendEar 1: Designed to amplify during situational awareness, but still block out damaging sounds.
- DefendEar 2: Optimized for intermittent or continuous shots.
- DefendEar Hunter: Provides standard digital features and also functions optimally in wind.
Ideal for people with some degree of hearing loss, the Captioned Telephone, or CapTel, works like any other telephone with one important addition: It displays every word the caller says throughout the conversation. CapTel phone users can listen to the caller, and can also read the written captions in the CapTel's bright display window.
Cell phone accessories
Although the FCC now requires that hearing aid compatible (HAC) cell phones meet strict guidelines for quality, some hearing aid users wish to further improve their cell phone experience. Add-on devices and cell phone accessories can make cell phones even more compatible with hearing aids.
Many cell phones can be used with hearing aid telecoils. Hearing aid accessories that provide a hands-free option may also be helpful.